The final source for Canadian residential landlords.
Anyone can develop into a landlord, yet now not every person might be a profitable landlord. Distilling over 35 years of his first-hand adventure, Doug grey, one in every of Canada’s most dear genuine property authors and specialists, courses readers on the way to turn into a winning landlord.
Following the powerful and confirmed formulation of his past bestsellers, The Canadian Landlord Guide fills the void of data on Canadian landlording. a few of the coated themes include:
- Principles and formulation for ecocnomic landlording
- Understanding how the genuine property marketplace works
- The pitfalls of actual property making an investment and the way to prevent them
- Types of apartment formats
- Where to get details on potential properties
- How to finance actual property investments
- The felony points of shopping for and renting property
- Tenant selection
- Property maintenance
Filled with easy-to-understand and credible suggestion, The Canadian Landlord Guide is a must have source for all Canadian landlords. professional execs and aspiring newcomers alike will locate Doug Gray’s landlording consultant to be one in all their key instruments of their quest for actual property success.
Doug grey, B.A., LL.B. (Vancouver, BC) has been deciding to buy, renovating, and renting actual property for 35 years. as well as being a winning genuine property entrepreneur, Doug has written over 28 bestselling actual property, company, and private finance titles, together with Making funds in genuine property (978-0-470-83620-0) and The Canadian Snowbird Guide (978-0-470-15375-8).